One thing, most of my friends will tell you, is that I’m certainly not a snob. Well, at least I’d hope that they would tell you that. I will tell you, however, that I am a product junkie, typically known as a Product Snob.
For the past 15 years I’ve spent my entire career advertising and marketing for other companies. I figured, why not market all the products and services that I have found to love in one place?
The idea of ProductSnob came about when in one week I answered fifteen emails asking all sorts of things, like:
1. Where should I go to dinner tonight with my friends?
2. What is the best place to buy a LBD?
3. Do you have someone that you could recommend for facials?
4. Who has the best letter press stationery?
5. Do you know an ad agency who can design my stationery suite?
6. How do you get your silver so clean?
7. What kind of shampoo do you use?
8. Where should I create my son’s birth announcement?
9. Where is the best place to buy ikat fabric?
10. Do you use eye make-up remover? What kind?
11. What is a unique wedding gift to give to my college roommate?
12. Who made your custom monogram?
13. Where should I buy a swim suit and cover up for my trip to Mexico?
14. Do you know of any cute fishing shirts for women?
15. Where do you get your hair highlighted?
So, in response to all these great questions, which I bet most girls have, I’ve made this blog the hub for all the questions and answers.
ProductSnob goes beyond just beauty products, it explores everything from the latest fashion to the hottest new baby, home and wedding trends. We even have guest bloggers and regular top 10 lists.
I blog about the best lip balm, the best smelling shampoo, the best natural pink nail polish (which in my mind is Essie Vanity Fair) the best hand soap and the best and most affordable home cleaning products. Now, these items do not have to be the most expensive products, they just have to work and work well. They have to be that product that you buy three of because you don’t want to ever run out. I explore new jewelry designers, the best on Etsy, and fun trends that make your home smell and look great.
Come on in and look around, check out my favorite sites, share with your friends, or comment and share ideas with me. Please make ProductSnob a regular stop.
If you have an idea or product that you would like me to review and feature please email me.
To get to know me better, check out our wedding featured on Style Me Pretty.
Please note: these are my personal thoughts, none of these companies have compensated me to review their products.